Share/Like This Post

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa




I LOVE shrimp and fish tacos! They are one of my favorite things to get when we go eat Mexican food. I love making them at home too, my family loves this meal! How could you not??

Ingredients:
 1 mango, diced small
 ½ red bell pepper, diced small
 ¼ red onion, diced small
1/2 of a fresh jalapeno, diced small
 2 T  cilantro
Salt and pepper to taste
 Juice of a lime
1 lb fresh shrimp, peeled and devained

Mix together mango, bell pepper, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, lime, salt and pepper and chill.

Then take 1 pound of shrimp, sautĂ© with garlic and a tsp of olive oil
Place 4 shrimp in a small, warm, corn tortilla and top with
mango salsa.

I serve these with my Charro Beans and Fiesta Rice with fresh salsa and onions.




Weight Watcher Friends: These have 3 Points per taco.

No comments:

Post a Comment