Share/Like This Post

Saturday, January 14, 2012

6-Layer Greek Dip

Seriously my friends, this is a slam-dunk!!! I made this up last night in my dreams, honestly I really did, I woke up thinking about it and today I made it happen. And you should too! There is some chopping but no cooking and it can be ready from start to finish in 20 minutes and maybe 15 if your kids don't keep coming up to your cutting board and taking the veggies that you just chopped!

Ingredients:
8 oz Classic Sabra Humus
1/4 cup bell pepper, diced
1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
1/2 cup seedless cucumber, diced
10 black olives, chopped
1 oz feta crumbled
1 T Italian Dressing ( I used Good Seasonings)

Directions:
Smooth humus on the bottom of a dish. I used a small glass dish that I have it is 7 x 4.5. (I was just testing this out next time I will use a larger dish and double the recipe!) Layer in the following order: the bell pepper, tomatoes, olives, cucumber. Next drizzle the dressing on top and sprinkle with feta.



To dip you could use pita chips, carrots, cucumbers, bell pepper or even make little lettuce wraps. You could spread this on a tortilla and top with chicken for a delicious lunch. The options are endless, be creative and enjoy it!!


Weight Watcher Friends: The recipe as is, makes 4 servings at 3 points each. So dip with veggies and enjoy a delicious 3 pt snack! But be careful, I ate 1/2 of the bowl it so it was 6 points for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment