Share/Like This Post

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kale Chips


My Best Friend in the world, Miki, told me about this wonderful way to eat Kale, most people who try it this way...like it!

Ingredients:
1 large bunch of Kale
1 T olive oil
1/2 t sea salt
1/4 t garlic salt

Heat oven to 400 degrees. Clean Kale and remove ribs, chop to your desired "chip size". Dry well. Pour your oil into a bowl with your seasoning, add Kale to the bowl and toss, I use my hands so I can make sure the Kale is nice a shiny! Place in a single layer on a baking sheet and put in the oven for about minutes or until it reaches your desired crispness. remove from oven and let cool, the chips will continue to get crispier for a few minutes after you remove them.

WW friends this one has 1 point for 2 cups!

I love to make these before I start to cook dinner, such a great healthy snack to munch on while I'm cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment