Share/Like This Post

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Garlic Garlic & Onion Onion

A couple of years ago a friend of mine, Lynn Barnett, asked me to host a party for her, she is consultant with Tastefully Simple. It was a really fun party with friends; we laughed, drank and ate some really great food. That night I bought several things from her, all were good but Lynn keeps me stocked with my two favs, Garlic Garlic and Onion Onion. I love them both, they add great flavor to my cooking. The ingredients in them are all things you already know, nothing artificial or that you can't pronounce. I often use them in addition to fresh onion and garlic because I think they really bring out the flavors and they have 0 calories/points. On several recipes that I have on this blog I use them (pretty much anytime I have garlic or onions in a dish, these two are also in there, I never measure it out, just shake and taste until it's right. I don't always mention it because I know they are probably not staples in every one's kitchen but they are in mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment