Share/Like This Post

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Favorite Go-To-Sandwich

I love this sandwich, the base of it is always the same but I love to change it up with whatever I have that's fresh. I make this all the time in the summer but made it the other day and thought, I usually put main dishes on my blog, but sometimes a simple sandwich is just what the doctor ordered!

Ingredients:
1 Bagel Thin (I love everything bagels)
1 T light chive and onion cream cheese
3-4 slices lean deli meat (I used black forest ham)
1 slice cheese (I used Havarti)
5-7 fresh spinach leaves
3 slices fresh tomato
4-6 slices of cucumber, sliced thin

Directions:
Simply spread the cream cheese on each of the insides of the bagel. Then layer the sandwich, deli meat, cheese, spinach, cucumber and tomato.


It is a super simple sandwich that is absolutely delicious! It is so versatile, you can use veggie cream cheese or just plain, use ham, turkey or roast beef, change up the cheese and make it your own. Just put the things on that you love and it will be great!

Weight Watcher Friends: This sandwich may vary depending on your ingredients but this one here has 7 points. This sandwich with an apple makes an awesome lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment