Share/Like This Post

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Merry Christmas from The Reese Family


Merry Christmas! Here is my Christmas card for this year, isn't it fabulous??? I love it. For the past two years I have had Maren Reese (she is not related to me I just found her on Etsy.com) She is so awesome to work with, so if you haven't ordered your cards yet, check out her blog! It is so easy, you just pick your design, email her your picture and she send you a proof within hours. It is only $15 for her to design  yours and she will send you the file and you can either print them yourself or she can print them and send them to you (that's what I did). Anyway I love to support a small business espically when it's another mom.
So go to http://www.parksandpepper.blogspot.com/ and pick out one of Maren's designs! I promise this will be the cuteset Christmas card you ever send :)

No comments:

Post a Comment