Share/Like This Post

Friday, October 28, 2011

Mummy Dogs

In honor of Halloween I had to post this one for fun. It is nothing new or innovative on my part but it sure was a winner with the kids! On Sunday as I was flipping though the paper, something caught Elle's eye and she BEGGED me to make them...it was a Kraft ad!
My husband was out of town this week so I made these for my kids and I ate fresh beets with goat cheese, it worked out perfectly.

Ingredients:
1 can of crescent rolls
6-8 slices of American Cheese
1 package of hot dogs
1/2 t of mustard (for the faces)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees (whatever it says on your can of crescent rolls). Wrap the hot dogs with cheese, then crescent rolls (broken into strips) so they look like mummies. Spray a foil lined pan and bake them for about 15 minutes. It was so easy, and my kids were so happy!

My best kitchen helper loved making them!
And our best test taster loved eating them!
Watch out below, these are some scary faces!

Weight Watcher Friends: You are on your own on these with point calculation, I didn't even try to figure points here because these are not on my list of foods that I enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment